Now you know what kinds of stuff I have to edit out of my videos sometimes.
___
___
Looking for high quality ArmA servers with admins that know what they're doing when it comes to ArmA? They have servers for all popular games too! Check out NFO: http://bit.ly/1lOx7Aw
Get ArmA 2, ArmA 3, DayZ Standalone, and other BIS titles from the BIStore(prices are in Euros but will be converted to your local currency when you check out): https://store.bistudio.com?banner_tag...
Want to get console games like netflix? Check out Gamefly. You can rent an unlimited amount of games games for 15 bucks a month and keep them as long as you want!(Only one game at a time): http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/M76kw
Get the best prices on games at Greenman Gaming(Better prices than Steam much of the time): http://bit.ly/12c8kP4
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/Jester814
Facebook(I actually check this one often): http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jester8...
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jester814
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/jest...
Donate to help me keep making videos: http://bit.ly/15SAMFh
-FAQ:
Q:What are your system specs?
A: i5 Ivy Bridge 3570k; 120 gig SSD; 1tb Standard HD(for recording); 8 gigs ram; nVidia Geforce GTX 770 (I run ArmA anywhere between 20-60 FPS, on med-high settings)
Q: What do you use for recording?
A: Fraps for video and system audio; Audacity for personal audio.
Q: Why don't you play in First Person?
A: I'm a 3rd person gamer. I hate first person. It's unrealistically restricting. Please don't try to "convince" me otherwise as if I am unaware of the gaming style I prefer.
Q: Were you in the Military?
A: US Army 99-06, Radio Operator(25C). Non-Combat Veteran.
Q: Is that AI or real people?
A: If it's Wasteland or DayZ, it's real people. If it's an ArmA Mission it's AI unless I very specifically state otherwise. The 15th doesn't PvP.
Q: What ArmA 3 mods do you use?
A: cTab, Massi's USMC and Weapons, FHQ Accessories, ASDG Joint Rails, AV_ESS, CAF M72, Saul's F-18, MCC Sandbox, Outlaw's Mag Repack, RecoilFix, rev1 flashbangs, Robert Hammer's Pistols, VTS Weapon Resting, TFAR, XMedSys
Q: Can I join your unit?
A: 15th MEU Realism Unit: http://www.15thmeu.net The 15th is always recruiting(Must be 17 or older)
- Official 15th YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/15thmeurealism...
This video was created using content of Bohemia Interactive a.s.
Copyright © 2013 Bohemia Interactive a.s. All rights reserved.
See http://www.bistudio.com for more information.
BIS monetization permission:
http://www.bistudio.com/english/commu...
Bad Extract - ArmA 3 | |
| 18,939 views views | 169,855 followers |
| 525 Likes | 525 Dislikes |
| ARMA 3 Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 27 Mar 2014 |
| prophetic, prophet definition, prophet muhammad, prophets of rage, prophetess, prophetic meaning, prophets in the bible, prophetic dreams, prophet isaiah, prophet brian carn, prophet of kruphix, prophet 6, prophet elijah, prophet jeremiah, prophetstown il, prophetstown, prophetic word for 2019, prophetic word, prophet 5, prophet x | |
No comments:
Post a Comment